top of page
- May 18, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDThttps://bridgew.zoom.us/j/99013142814Come learn with Dr. Joanna Christodoulou, Mass General Hospital professor, about how to support your child or teen with dyslexia.
- Mar 14, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDThttps://bridgew.zoom.us/j/96663514586Talking with our kids and teens about sexuality can be hard! Come learn how to start and continue important conversations about privacy, healthy bodies, healthy relationships, and sex.
- Jan 23, 7:00 PM EST – Jan 24, 8:30 PM ESThttps://bridgew.zoom.us/j/94689621653Inclusion Matters is proud to welcome Dr. Anjali Palav, a clinical neuropsycholoist and clinical assistant professor at Brown University, for a free webinar!
- Mon 17 Oct17MonOctFREE IEP and 504 Consultations/Online via ZoomOct 17, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTOnline via ZoomFree 30-minute consultations with an IEP or 504 expert!
- Oct 12, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDThttps://bridgew.zoom.us/j/93397860276Join Dr. Ed Carter, professor of special education at Bridgewater State University, to learn how to read, understand, and contribute to your child's IEP.
- Apr 25, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTWest Bridgewater, 155 W Center St, West Bridgewater, MA 02379, USACome learn how to better support your child's reading at home!
- Apr 05, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDThttps://bridgew.zoom.us/j/95905350613April is Autism Awareness month! Come increase your understanding of ASD and learn from our panel of adult autistics.
- Mar 10, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESThttps://bridgew.zoom.us/j/97368745608More alive than ever, Brennan is excited to sit down to share his story of the twists, turns, and triumphs of living a life on wheels.
- Feb 10, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTRecording @ https://youtu.be/uPM5R2_LB9oNo matter how young your child is, they can find their place on the IEP Team!
- Thu 13 Jan13ThuJanIEP & 504 Chats with Consultants/Via Zoom for registrants onlyDetailsMultiple DatesJan 13, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM ESTVia Zoom for registrants onlyFree online, private consults with IEP & 504 experts
- Dec 03, 2021, 8:00 AMWest Bridgewater Public Schools, West Bridgewater, MA, USACelebrate how it ROCKS TO BE DIFFERENT with all students, teachers, and staff in the WB Schools!
- Nov 09, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMhttps://bit.ly/MERGEfriendshipsYouth with disabilities experience isolation and loneliness at a greater rate than their non-disabled peers. Having a reciprocal and authentic friend, can make a world of difference for a person who may be surrounded by people, but still alone.
- Oct 12, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMOnline EventIf you find special education confusing, you are in good company. Join us and learn with us from Angela!
- Oct 07, 2021, 6:00 PMSpring Street Elementary School, 2 Spring St, West Bridgewater, MA 02379, USACome visit our table and meet some of the people involved with Inclusion Matters.
- Sep 23, 2021, 5:00 PMRose L MacDonald School, 1 Steppingstone Dr, West Bridgewater, MA 02379, USACome visit our table and meet some of the people involved with Inclusion Matters.
- Sep 16, 2021, 5:00 PMHoward Elementary School, 70 Howard St, West Bridgewater, MA 02379, USACome visit our table and meet some of the people involved with Inclusion Matters.
- Sep 09, 2021, 6:00 PMW. Bridgewater Middle Senior High School, West Bridgewater, MA, USACome visit our table and meet some of the people involved with Inclusion Matters.
bottom of page